i was about to blog about ramblings that have been going on in my head today but ya. as they say,too much publicity is bad. So i thought i would post some messages to da friendz.
-
SiewTeng<: Damn long never see you. miss your slutty-clear face.start saving up k? my birthday is in a month's time. (: AND YES I WONT LOSE. HA!
Caspor: Hi! "Updates on SHAWN-SOH-ROCK-STAR" i am still clark kent and buggy. waiting for my pox to clear.hahaha.I miss you la whore. Sorry couldnt watch DimSum with you. and the always missed appointments of the 'Wussy Spa Experience' -ahem-
ACJ: You are now considered 'Dead' along with Terra. Where the hell are you?!?!
Akidah: Are you still in band? Urgh,i want to see your face now.NOW. i want to hear you complaining now.NOW.
Rachel(Pinkie)+ Daryl: Wah,damn long never talk with you two liao. :l
Victoria: Hi. All VSC boys are gay. Critch is gay too.
Sista: Please stop eating so much. you will be fat. fat. Fat. FAT!
Terra: ki ki ki ki kikiki kik kikiki kikii!!! URGH YOU ARE DEAD.
Eugene: I am beginning to see you in RichardWee.Dont ask me why. and ya,whatever it is,dont be too hard on yourself.
JustinLee: Hi,i'm nt dead. Sorry,been busy to have webcamsex conversations with ya. but i'll try and slot you in my timetable soon. :D
Jenna: Hope all's good with everythin.You seem happier these few days.thats really great :) lets shorberteer together soon!
Ade: I care. I really do.
Randay: I swear you are falling in love with Timmy.
Shua/Jindep: Hi.
Ernest: You are one lean mean robot dancing machine. :D]-[ and good luck in gettin a doggie.
Jean(piggo): Thanks for da message!sorry didnt reply.Yes,please be reminded not too eat too much. But ya,you aint the worst. HA. ;)
Joe: Its good that Joe's joe. :)
WenLing: Its ok,stop letting thoughts control you.Be strong in what that's true. Thoughts and Facts are different things.
-
SiewTeng<: Damn long never see you. miss your slutty-clear face.start saving up k? my birthday is in a month's time. (: AND YES I WONT LOSE. HA!
Caspor: Hi! "Updates on SHAWN-SOH-ROCK-STAR" i am still clark kent and buggy. waiting for my pox to clear.hahaha.I miss you la whore. Sorry couldnt watch DimSum with you. and the always missed appointments of the 'Wussy Spa Experience' -ahem-
ACJ: You are now considered 'Dead' along with Terra. Where the hell are you?!?!
Akidah: Are you still in band? Urgh,i want to see your face now.NOW. i want to hear you complaining now.NOW.
Rachel(Pinkie)+ Daryl: Wah,damn long never talk with you two liao. :l
Victoria: Hi. All VSC boys are gay. Critch is gay too.
Sista: Please stop eating so much. you will be fat. fat. Fat. FAT!
Terra: ki ki ki ki kikiki kik kikiki kikii!!! URGH YOU ARE DEAD.
Eugene: I am beginning to see you in RichardWee.Dont ask me why. and ya,whatever it is,dont be too hard on yourself.
JustinLee: Hi,i'm nt dead. Sorry,been busy to have webcam
Jenna: Hope all's good with everythin.You seem happier these few days.thats really great :) lets shorberteer together soon!
Ade: I care. I really do.
Randay: I swear you are falling in love with Timmy.
Shua/Jindep: Hi.
Ernest: You are one lean mean robot dancing machine. :D]-[ and good luck in gettin a doggie.
Jean(piggo): Thanks for da message!sorry didnt reply.Yes,please be reminded not too eat too much. But ya,you aint the worst. HA. ;)
Joe: Its good that Joe's joe. :)
WenLing: Its ok,stop letting thoughts control you.Be strong in what that's true. Thoughts and Facts are different things.

<< Home